Both Lvt floor and spc floor are new types of floor materials, so what are the differences between lvt floor and spc floor, then I will briefly introduce to you.
1. The content of materials is different: the content of polyvinyl chloride in the lvt floor is high, and the content of calcium carbonate powder is low. Spc floors are low in polyvinyl chloride and high in calcium carbonate powder.
2. Different hardness: lvt floor is relatively soft and is a semi-rigid sheet floor. Spc floor has high hardness and is a rigid sheet floor.
3. Different thickness: lvt is relatively thin, and its thickness does not exceed 5 mm. The Spc floor is relatively thick, and its thickness is generally 4-7 mm.
4. Different installation methods: There are many lvt styles, and the installation methods include glue and lock installation. The Spc floor is locked and fixed.
5. Different prices: lvt floors are cheap, and spc floors are relatively more expensive.