danielthanks for providing us a professional underlay
davidnice underlay , not easy to tear out
3 In 1 EVA Rubber Vapor Barrier Flooring Underlayment 200 Sq.Ft
|Width||1.1m||Length||16.9m Or 8.5m|
|Weight||1Kg Per Roll(200 Sq.ft)||Packing||Plastic Bag|
3 in 1 floor underlayment 200 sq.Ft,
EVA Rubber vapor barrier flooring underlayment,
vapor barrier flooring underlayment 200 sq.Ft
3 In 1 EVA Rubber Flooring Underlayment With plastic Vapor Barrier Film 200sq.Ft
3in1 EVA Vapor Barrier Underlayment laminated with 40 microns PE Film is so versatile it can be used under all types of laminate flooring and even engineered hardwood floating floors!
This underlayment is 3mm thick and will provide you with the best performance of moisture barrier protection AND sound reduction to keep your floors free of squeaks! The 4 mil membrane will protect your floors from moisture rising from your subfloor.
- Comfort: The 3 in1 underlayment provides a cushioned and moisture barrier that will protect your floor, keeping it insulated and free of leaks!
- Versatile: This underlayment is suitable for all floorings ranging from concrete slab, bamboo, floating and wood floors, or even laminates engineered hardwood!
- Separate Packaging: Each roll is separately packaged In its own plastic shrink-wrapped to ensure safety!
- 3in1 construction: Appreciate the incredible vapor protection, sound reduction, AND tape strip for friendly installation!
- This underlayment can even correct minor sub floor imperfections!
What is Underlayment?
To begin figuring out if you need an underlayment, it might be helpful to start at the beginning. Flooring is made up of several different parts including subfloor, the joists, an underlayment, and the flooring material. Joists are naturally part of your home structure. The subfloor is usually made of plywood and sits above the joists. Next would be the underlayment - a thin material covering your subfloor. Finally comes the finished floor material as the very top layer. Underlayment serves a few functions including sound reduction, can act as a moisture barrier, and softens the feel of the flooring. Underlayment can cover up minor imperfections in your subflooring and offers added support for the new flooring. It can also go to great lengths to increase the longevity of your luxury vinyl plank flooring.