danielthanks for providing us a professional underlay
davidnice underlay , not easy to tear out
1.5mm Attached Vinyl Plank Floor Underlayment
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Material||Crossed Linked IXPE||Thickness||1.5mm|
|Width||Could Be As Customized||MOQ||3000M2|
1.5mm Vinyl Plank Floor Underlayment,
Vinyl Plank Floor Underlayment RoHS,
Attached Vinyl Floor Underlay 400m/roll
1.5mm Thick IXPE Padding With Silver Vapor Underlayment For Attached Vinyl SPC Flooring
1.5mm thick Polyethylene IXPE Flooring Acoustic Underlay with silver vapor is designed for any vinyl flooring. A perfect thermal efficiency, stability quality assured to effect of using.Designed, engineered and manufactured to environmentally friendly specifications.
|IXPE Foam Underlay with silver vapor For Vinyl flooring|
|Foam Type||Irradiation Cross Linked Polyethylene Foam|
|Thickness||1-3mm or customized|
No Film,PE film, silver film, aluminum foil or others
|Color||Black, blue, green, orange or others|
|Length||300-400m or customized|
|Feature||High density; smooth; comfortable; tough; low water absorption|
Being used in PVC, WPC flooring, construction, roof, wall insulation;
Heat insulation material for automotive, sports &leisure industry so on.
· Closed cell structure
· Long lasting insulation material
· Excellent thermal insulation
· Acoustic noise reduction
· Constant energy saving
· Flame retardant protection
1.5mm black IXPE(physically cross-linked polyethylene) Foam with silver backing film.
0.086m²k/w thermal insulation
22db sound insulation
- 1.5mm foam thickness corrects minor sub-floor imperfections.
- Especially suited for underfloor heating, laminate and wood flooring.
- Odourless , moisture and water proof, sound and thermal insulating.
- Suitable for concrete and all timber sub-floors.
1. Why would I prefer to use cross-linked foam?
Cross-linking can improve physical properties of the foam, including water-proof, tensile strength, elongation,heat stability and so on.
2. What is difference between XPE and IXPE Foam?
XPE is chemical cross-linked, IXPE is physical type, which’s surface is more smooth and cell size is smaller than XPE. Also thickness evenness is better than XPE.
3. What types of floor covering are compatible with your underlayment?
We offer acoustic underlayment for laminate, engineered, wood. LVT, SPC, WPC, Pls contact us for more details.
4. Do you have any special functions foam?
Yes, we can produce anti-bacterial type, anti-slip type, flame retardant type, anti-static type, conductive and others.
5. What thickness, width, and colors do you offer?
Our thickness range is from about 0.02 mm to 8 mm in single layer and more than 65mm after lamination.
The max. width we produce is 1700mm depends on different spec. Standard black, white,, gray, orange, green,and custom colors are available.